In accordance with privacy laws in Quebec you have the right to request one of the following 3 actions for your data:
- Do Not Sell My Data: We will not sell the personal information that you have provided us or that we have collected about you to third parties.
- Receive a copy of my data: We will send you a copy of the personal information that you have provided us with, or that we have collected about you, based on the identifiers you have given us.
- Permanently delete my data: We will delete, aggregate, or de-identify the personal information that you have provided us with, or that we have collected about you, based on the identifiers you have given us.
To action any of the above requests in the app follow the following steps:
- Go to settings -> My Data -> “Request your Data”
- In the “Request your Data” screen fill in your First Name, Last Name and Email
- Declare that you are a resident of Quebec
- Choose your data request
- Press “Submit”
Note that to action “Receive a copy of my data” and “Permanently delete my data” requests you must verify your account. At this time, as account sign-in is disabled, you will be unable to action these requests until the function returns in version 56.0.0.