Table of contents
If you’re having a slow or laggy experience with the app, please follow the troubleshooting steps we’ve provided below and check to see if the app works better after each step.
- To start off, check your internet or data connection. If it’s not strong enough, it can affect the app’s performance and if you can move to an area with a stronger connection please try that out.
- See if there is an update available for reebee in the App Store (for iOS) or Google Play Store (for Android). If there is a newer version please update the app, reopen it, and try using it again.
- Restart the reebee app by exiting it and opening it up again. This is how to close an app on iOS (iPhone or iPad) and this is how to close an app on Android devices.
- Go to Settings and Log Out of your account – then log back into your account.
- For Android devices, please clear your cache by going to your main device Settings > Apps > reebee > ‘Storage’ > select Clear Cache.
- If none of the above steps work, delete the reebee app, reinstall it from the App Store or Google Play Store, and then reopen it to see if it works once more time.
- Note: Please log in to the app before deleting it, to save your Shopping List, Loyalty Cards, and Favorite stores.
If you’re still having trouble after following all 6 of the steps we’ve recommended, please get in touch with us at <email@example.com> or by using the contact form below and include the following details:
- The specific screen or action where the app runs slowly
- A short screen recording of the app when it is behaving slowly.
- Your device type (eg. iPhone 6S, Samsung Galaxy S7, etc.)
- Your device OS version (eg. iOS 8, Android 6.2, etc.)
- Your version of reebee
- Your zip/postal code
Once we have the above details, we will get back to you to try to resolve the issue. Thank you for your patience!